• All supported exchanges data are fetched each minute and cached on
the CRYPTOFINANCE server.
• The add-on will then get the data from the CRYPTOFINANCE API, avoiding any API limitation on the exchanges side.
• The Data Availability Service offers unlimited requests.
• This Data Availability Service acts as an extra layer of logic
between your Google Sheets and the exchanges API.
• It will re-process the data as necessary to keep a consistent format.
• This ensure you will never have to change your sheets structure, even when an exchange decide to change their API in any way.
• Using the Data Availability Service is transparent.
• Your current sheets and CRYPTOFINANCE usage will transparently switch to use the CRYPTOFINANCE Data Availability Service.
• The Data Availability Service takes effect as soon as you purchased its subscription.
The Data Availability Service only include current prices. Historical data are not included. See here for the list of supported function calls.
No, you won’t need change anything in your sheet. The add-on will automatically start connecting to the proxy server transparently.
No, the Google Sheets API call quota still remains. But using full listings calls will help you avoid from hitting this quota.
Right after subscribing you will get an API key to input in the add-on. It is not linked to Google Account in any way. We’ll also email you your API key.
You can pay for yearly plan using Bitcoin or Ethereum. Send us an email, we'll send you the address and send you your API key after 1 transaction confirmation.
Yes, we use Stripe to process all payment. We never see or store your credit card details.