• As a result, CoinMarketcap and other exchanges API receive too many requests from Google Sheets IP addresses.
• This is true whether you use CRYPTOFINANCE or any other add-on or custom script, all requests will appear to come the same Google IP addresses.
• This Data Availability Service will query each 2 minutes data from CoinMarketcap and other exchanges.
• The add-on will then connect to this proxy server to fetch its data, avoiding the API ban.
• Alternatively, you can also prefix an exchange name to pull data from it, only CoinMarketcap, Binance and a few other exchanges are banning requests at the moment. See the doc for more info.
• CoinMarketcap will shutdown their free public API in December. Using this proxy will ensure the data will still be available.
• No need to change your sheets, the add-on will transparently switch to query from the proxy.
The Data Availability Service only include current prices. Historical data are not included. See here for the list of supported function calls.
No, you won’t need change anything in your sheet. The add-on will automatically start connecting to the proxy server transparently.
No, the Google Sheets API call quota still remains. But using full listings calls will help you avoid from hitting this quota.
Send us an email and we’ll send you a link to a secure form to update your card details.
Right after subscribing you will get an API key to input in the add-on. It is not linked to Google Account in any way. We’ll also email you your API key.
You can pay for yearly plan using Bitcoin or Ethereum. Send us an email, we'll send you the address and send you your API key after 1 transaction confirmation.
Yes, we use Stripe to process all payment. We never see or store your credit card details.
Just reply to the email your received with your API key, and we’ll cancel your account. No questions asked.